What's Normal Anyway?

Monday, September 18, 2006

Re-inventing the wheel


Okay, so I had a blogging accident and deleted my entire blog from before. Needless to say I'm pretty ticked. So, I just get to start over. Well, this isn't much of a start, but I just need to get an entry in so I can add the pic so I can put it in the profile so I can.... Whatever.

I just got back from "I Need to Vent" and had to laugh over her Pamela Anderson Boobs lament. Firstly, early pregnancy will do that sometimes. Secondly, of course you're going to get more hits when you have those words in your blog! ;-) I just think it's hilarious that all those silly boob-hunters are going to get directed to a housewife / entrepreneur and get nothing in the way of boobie jollies. Hahahaha - Joke's on them!

But seriously, I couldn't be more happy for LotionBarBunny's happy news. She's a great mom already - her three boys are well loved and cared for and I'm sure a fourth will be just as adored. Of course, if it's a girl... Well now, that child will be SPOILED rotten - as any princess should be - and learning all about spa stuff before she even walks. I really hope LBB gets her girl - she'd be so beyond happy and I think she really deserves that (not like anyone else doesn't, but hey...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home