What's Normal Anyway?

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas is coming....

One week and counting... Until my husband's family decends on us like... I don't know what like, just that all of them will be here and I'm not sure I can handle it. Mentally, I mean. I have a tendancy to get a little edgy around all of them. His mom alone is no problem whatsoever. In fact, she is quite pleasant. However, I'm not sure how the added tensions of his sister and her family will change this dynamic. I guess I'm just a little unsure about the whole thing. I want it to be a really nice holiday, but I'm a bit worried about family tension getting to me and turning me into the Wicked B17ch of the North.

In any case, we have a lot to do before then. Oh, and the joy - one tub/ shower and 11 people. Yipes. Thank God there are 2 toilets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home